September 12, 2012

A Minute for MALS Students

For the past two years, the only voice in this blog has been that of yours truly, the esteemed MALS Online Writing Consultant. I am genuinely excited to say that that's about to change! During the coming weeks, a few current ETSU MALS students will be sharing their thoughts on graduate school, writing, and interdisciplinary scholarship. That's right - you'll get a break from my musings and hear from students you may know already.

I think you'll find their reflections to be interesting, helpful, and easy to identify with if you too are pursuing a degree in graduate liberal studies.

As much as I enjoy writing MALS in a Minute, I believe that when more of our peers enter the discussion, this blog can only become richer and more informative. It's simply the interdisciplinary thing to do. So, if you're a graduate liberal studies student at ETSU or otherwise, or if you are an alumn of a graduate liberal studies program, I'd love to hear from you too! Those interested in writing a guest post can contact me at malswritingconsultant@gmail.com.

Stay tuned - our first student's post will go up later this week!


Putting down the pen for a brief spell. 

No comments:

Post a Comment